With NASCAIR Advantage, you can be assured that your Heating and Air Conditioning system(s) will be inspected, cleaned and adjusted each season. There will be no worry about forgetting – as one of our Advantage Customers, NASCAIR will remind you to schedule your seasonal HVAC maintenance.
One of the costliest household replacements you will experience is that of replacing your heating or air conditioning system. Heating systems typically last 15 years and air conditioning systems have a 10-12 year life expectancy with regular maintenance.
Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
- 50% off diagnostic fees
- Priority status for next available service appointment
- 15% off on repairs and 15% off on any refrigerant charges
- Automatic reminders to schedule Spring AC and Fall furnace maintenance
- Safety check, tune-up & cleaning performed on your HVAC system each season
- 1-year warranty on repairs (excluding refrigerant and normal wear & tear items)
- Documentation of the condition of your system(s) and suggestions for the future
- Annual maintenance to keep you in compliance with manufacturer warranties
- $100 credit per year to be applied toward a new system purchase(maximum $300 only with uninterrupted Advantage membership)
Regular maintenance performed by a trained technician is vital to the life expectancy of your heating and cooling system. All manufacturers require regular preventative maintenance. Without regular maintenance, manufacturers’ warranties can be voided. The simple act of having your system(s) maintained offers significant protection in terms of safety, performance and extending the life of your system(s).
Our Charlotte Area Service Reach
If you live anywhere within the area shown below, we will be there for you.
We have satisfied clients in Myers Park, South Park, the Carmel Road area, Ballantyne, NoDa and East Charlotte. We also have satisfied clients in Matthews, Mint Hill, Indian Trail, Weddington, Waxhaw, Marvin, Pineville and Belmont.
We continue to add many satisfied customers as we are servicing more and more homes in Indian Land, Fort Mill, Tega Cay, Lake Wylie, Rock Hill and Clover in South Carolina.